Since Breakfast is notorious for being a hard meal to make the time to fit in, here is another recipe to add to your mix.
Make these ahead of time for a quick thing to grab in the morning, or use them for a snack between meals
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup diced broccoli
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- salt and pepper, to taste
This recipe makes 8 muffins.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Dice all vegetables. You can add more or less of any of them, but keep the overall portion of vegetables the same for best results.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, vegetables, salt, and pepper.
- Pour mixture into a greased muffin pan, the mixture should evenly fill 8 muffin cups.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy! Leftovers can be saved in the refrigerator throughout the week.
Adapted from http://paleogrubs.com/egg-muffin-recipes