These Healthy 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies are soft, chewy and take less than 15 minutes to whip up! They are an easy snack or breakfast option- Naturally gluten free and vegan, there is an option to keep it completely sugar-free too!
- 2 cups gluten free quick oats
- 1 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice* (I used coconut palm sugar but this can be substituted with a stevia blend if you prefer that taste)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- NEW EDIT- 1/4-1/2 cup nut butter of choice**
- Chocolate chips or nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, pumpkin and granulated sweetener of choice and mix well. Add the optional nut butter of choice.
- Using your hands, form into small balls and place on the baking tray and press each ball into a cookie shape. Top with optional nuts and/or chocolate chips and bake for 12-15 minutes, depending on desired consistency
- Remove and allow to cool completely.
- * I prefer a less sweet cookie so kept it to 1/4 cup. Adjust accordingly.
- These cookies don’t need refrigeration and can be kept in a covered container for up to a week for optimum freshness. They freeze very well.
- ** This is optional but highly recommended- The cookies become moist and tender.
By Arman @ thebigmansworld