Whether you have just recently decided to plan for a baby or you have been attempting conception for some time, careful consideration of your fertility is a very important task. Taking steps now to optimize your fertility is incredibly important, no matter where you are in your planning process.
It is currently estimated that 1 in 6 couples will have difficulty conceiving. While many of these couples will be told they have “unexplained infertility”, in most cases there are other factors to consider and obstacles that can be uncovered to result in a successful pregnancy and birth. Fertility is at its peak when a person’s whole system is optimally healthy. Infertility can result when certain optimal conditions for health are unmet.
Factors that can impede a couple’s fertility include but are not limited to the following:
- Nutrient deficiency
- Hormonal imbalance including estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, insulin
- Blood clotting disorder
- Autoimmune disorder including low anti mullerian hormone (AMH)
- Food allergy or intolerance
- Suboptimal sperm count, volume, morphology, motility
- Heavy metal toxicity and other Environmental Toxin Exposure (paraben, phthalate, BPA, PCB)
Treatments like Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) have helped thousands of couples start their family, however these treatments are far from a guarantee.
Each fertility case is treated individually, as we are trying to uncover each couples individual imbalances that are preventing conception.
We work with couples that choosing to conceive completely naturally, as well as those couples that are undergoing medical treatments such as drug therapy, IUI or IVF. While lifestyle is key, there are now other studied nutraceuticals and acupuncture protocols that can enhance the effects of these medical treatments.
A sample fertility workup could include:
- Complete lifestyle analysis on both partners
- review all bloodwork that has been done on either partner
- hormonal balancing including cycle regulation, thyroid, adrenal or stress glands
- body composition optimization
- additional blood work and testing if necessary including heavy metal analysis and toxic core panel, fasting insulin, vitamin and mineral assessment (see services/tests on website for more information)
- acupuncture protocols if necessary
The Vibrant Fertility Program that we offer is one of a kind.
We look forward to working with you on this part of your health journey.[gravityform id=6 name=VibrantFertility Program Sign Up]