- 2Tbsp of minced shallots
- 2Tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- sea salt and ground pepper
- 2 cups of cooked diced chicken
- 1 cup of halved olives (the original recipe used grapes…but they are really high in sugar, so I exchanged them for olives so you get an added amount of good fat. You can either omit the olives or use a lower glycemic fruit instead like blueberries or mandarin oranges)
- ½ cup of chopped walnuts
- ½ cup of diced celery
- 2 Tbsp of fresh chopped parsley
- Add shallots and lemon juice to medium bowl. Whish in olive oil slowly until dressing is emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chicken, olives, walnuts, celery and parsley to bowl with dressing. Toss and combine.
- Put inside a lettuce leaf and enjoy for lunch!
Adapted from cookeatpaleo.com