A note from Angela Nosalik, Registered Holistic Nutritionist:
"I create personalized nutrition plans shown to greatly improve health and happiness. Every time you eat is an opportunity to nourish your body. Our happiness and quality of life is determined by our food consumption and lifestyle choices.
My goal is to help clients achieve vitality and optimum health through deeper understanding of nourishing foods. I provide weight loss, meal planning, individualized nutrition and guidance through quick and easy meals – get started today on a path to vibrant health!"
- Weight/Fat Loss – I use holistic thinking to approach fat loss. There is a big difference between losing weight and losing fat. Your goal should never be to lose weight, but instead should always be to lose fat. When you lose weight, you lose a little bit of everything–fat, muscle, and water.
- Pantry Clean Up – As part of an overall plan I review your kitchen shelves, discuss healthier swaps, purge foods that are sabotaging your efforts, and offer tools for healthier approaches. One roadblock to clean eating: stocking your pantry with overly processed foods, shelf-stable foods high in sugar, sodium and/or trans fat, not to mention synthetic additives, and low in fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Grocery Shopping – I discuss ingredients and how to decipher labels, planning your shopping trip, learning how to focus on your list and avoid impulse buys and sale items that don’t meet the health food goals.
- Meal Planning – Eating healthy meals can be easy if you have a good plan. I can help you plan your meals and snacks. This will help get meals on the table faster and save time and money.
- Personalized Nutrition Plan – Taking into consideration all the major food groups, your likes, allergies, aversions, your metabolic type, athletic needs and other factors, I help you come up with a nutrition plan to best help you in the short and long run
- and more! – I offer consulting in areas of macro and micro nutrients and have a multi-disciplinary practice that collaborates with many health professionals both in my clinic location as well as other practitioners in the Waterloo region.