• General,  Goals,  gratitude,  happiness,  Healthy Aging,  Longevity,  Stress Management

    The Secrets Of Aging And Longevity

    The search for the fountain of youth is as old as time. Here’s an idea. What if the fountain of youth is simply the sum of our decisions? If that’s the case, then the power to live long and well is (somewhat) in our hands! We can influence our longevity by making a daily commitment to healthy, longevity-based lifestyle choices. Research shows that only about 25 percent of our longevity is inherited and the remaining 75 percent is determined by…

  • Blog,  Exercise,  Nutrition,  Updates

    Live Long and Well: My new inspiration

    The good news is that we are living longer than ever before. The advances of modern medicine have allowed the average lifespan to increase by over 10 years compared to 1960.  The question is…are we living well. Take a look at this curve. The blue line represents the traditional and ancient wisdom of aging. It tends to not have people live as long, but people traditionally have a better quality of life. The red curve represents the western approach, where…