Think pink for Valentine’s Day
Rich, creamy and healthy fruit dip with roasted strawberries and dark chocolate.
- 12 ounces, weight Fresh Strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons Agave Nectar (or Honey)
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Dark Chocolate Shavings (I Used A Vegetable Peeler), Plus Extra For Garnish
- Variety Of Fruits For Dipping (bananas, Strawberries, Raspberries, Pineapple, Etc.)
Preheat the oven to 375 F.
Remove the stems from the strawberries and cut the berries in half. Place the berries in a large mixing bowl and add the agave and vanilla extract. Stir until well-combined. Arrange the berries on a baking sheet that you’ve lined with parchment paper. Roast the berries for about 18 minutes, or just until the berries soften and begin to release their juices.
Place the berries in a large mixing bowl and puree using an immersion hand blender (or blend using a food processor or blender). Strain any excess liquid from the Greek yogurt and add it into the bowl. Sprinkle dark chocolate shavings over the dip. Stir to combine all ingredients.
Transfer dip to a serving bowl and serve chilled with a variety of fruits for dipping.