Creamy, melt-in-your-mouth, bite-sized pieces of pure yum. Fudge that’s deeply, darkly chocolaty with just an intriguing little hint of coconut flavor. So, so lavishly decadent!
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup fat free evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Place chocolate chips, evaporated milk and coconut oil in a medium-sized, microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for approximately 1½ minutes (the exact timing can vary slightly depending on the power and wattage of your microwave).
- Stir until completely smooth and well-incorporated. (Do not microwave again, just use the heat from the chocolate to continue to melt the other chips.)
- Once the chocolate mixture is smooth, stir in coconut flakes.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased 8×8 pan. Tap or gently shake pan to level the mixture. It will not be completely smooth on the top due to the coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate until solid.