Easy, 1-Bowl, 5-ingredient vegan parmesan cheese made with a blend of nuts, seeds, salt, and nutritional yeast! The perfect topper for Italian dishes
Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Italian-Inspired
Serves: 1 cup
- 3/4 cup (100 g) brazil nuts
- 2 Tbsp (16 g) pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp (10 g) hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup (12 g) nutritional yeast
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- optional: 1/4 tsp garlic powder or 1 Tbsp (15 ml) garlic-infused olive oil
- Add brazil nuts, pine nuts, hemp seeds, nutritional yeast, and salt to a food processor or a blender and pulse into a fine meal. If adding garlic powder, add at this time. If adding garlic-infused oil, add after the mixture is a “meal.”
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more nutritional yeast for “cheesiness” or salt for saltiness. Garlic powder adds more depth.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator up to 2-3 weeks (sometimes longer). Perfect for toppings things like pizza, pasta, lasagna, vegan meatballs, and more!