With these chocolate truffles you can demolish your sugar (and chocolate) cravings while simultaneously stuffing your body with vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats. Yes, it can be done!!
Enjoy, and don’t hesitate to forward it to the people in your life who are struggling with sugar cravings, sugar addiction, or compulsive eating…or who just love healthy desserts. You never know who these recipes will help.
Chocolate truffles are super simple to make. This recipe calls for coconut milk and coconut oil. Coconut has amazing properties – it’s anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and great for hair, skin, and nails. Amazingly, it also helps regulate your metabolism. Feast on coconut all you want – it’s an incredibly nutritious (and delicious) food
1 c cocoa powder
1/4 c coconut oil, melted
1/4 c honey
1/2 c coconut cream (the cream from the top of an unsweetened can of coconut milk)
- Mix ingredients in bowl.
- Cover and place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour a little more cocoa, or shredded coconut or finely chopped nuts, into a shallow bowl (about 2 tablespoons) for the coating.
- Scoop out a small spoonful of the hardened chocolate, gently roll it in your hands, and drop it in the bowl with coating.
- Swirl it around to cover the ball with the topping of your choice.
- Place the covered truffles on a plate and repeat with the remaining chocolate.
Recipe credit: Health, Home and Happiness