This crazy easy white turkey chili is easy to work through my glaring “dry white turkey meat” issues
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb Organic ground turkey (or ground beef, lamb or pork)
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 a Vidalia onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk (or heavy cream)
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tsp of: salt, black pepper, thyme, celery salt, garlic powder
- In a large pot, heat the coconut oil.
- In the meantime mince the onion and garlic. Add it to the hot oil.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes then add in the ground turkey.
- Break up with the spatula and stir constantly until crumbled.
- Add in the seasoning mix and riced cauliflower and stir well.
- Once the meat is browned add in the coconut milk, bring to a simmer and reduce for 5-8 minutes, stirring often.
- At this point it’s ready to serve. Or you can let it reduce by half until thick and serve as a dip.
- Mix in shredded cheese for an extra thick sauce.
Shredded aged cheddar cheese