This Keto Cheese & Bacon Cauliflower Soup is a smooth, creamy and delicious. It makes a great low carb lunch or dinner.
The beauty of soups is that they can be made well ahead of time in larger batches and reheated whenever you need.
Leftover keto bacon and cheese cauliflower soup can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for 3 months.
- 1 ounce of Butter
- 2 cloves of Garlic, crushed
- 1.3 pounds (1 medium head) of Cauliflower, cut into evenly sized florets
- 2 cups of Chicken Stock
- 10 ounces of Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 7 ounces of Bacon, thinly sliced
- Salt, to taste
- ⅔ cup of Parmesan Cheese, shaved
- Place a large saucepan over high heat.
- Add the butter and garlic and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and stir to coat in the butter. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken stock, and pepper, and reduce the heat until the pot is simmering. Simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, prepare the bacon;
In a large non-stick frying pan add the bacon and place over high heat. Saute for 10-15 minutes, until the bacon is starting to crisp.
- Using your stick blender, blend the soup into a smooth puree.
- Add the bacon and parmesan cheese into the cauliflower soup and mix well with a spoon.
- Taste the soup and add salt if desired.
- Ladle into bowls and serve.