I love finding healthy food for a holiday that is famous for being the most unhealthy of them all! With all the candy and junk food kids get, it will actually be welcoming to have a little vegetables and protein for a snack on Halloween.
- 1 medium – zucchini
- 1/2 cup – spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup – mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 jumbo – black olives, canned
- Cut zucchini into diagonals, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Arrange slices on a baking sheet.
- Top with marinara sauce, cheese, and sliced olives.
- Broil in oven, on high for 2-4 minutes. Watch carefully- they cook fast!
credit: Super Healthy Kids