Healthy salmon foil packets with vegetables in 25 minutes! Make delicious & EASY baked salmon foil packets in the oven or salmon foil packets on the grill.
Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
- 1.5 lbs Salmon (cut into 4 6-oz fillets)
- 1/2 lb Asparagus (trimmed, then cut in half)
- 10 oz Grape tomatoes
- 10 oz Zucchini (sliced into half moons)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt (+ more for sprinkling)
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper (+ more for sprinkling)
- 1/2 medium Lemon (juiced and zested; about 1 tbsp juice and 1/2 tbsp zest)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Fresh dill (chopped)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C), or preheat the grill to medium.
Lay out 4 large squares of foil (at least 12×12 inches (30×30 cm)). Place a salmon fillet in the center of each piece of foil. Divide the veggies evenly among the foil around the salmon.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, lemon juice, lemon zest, minced garlic, parsley and dill.
Use about half of the oil mixture to brush the salmon, getting most of the garlic onto the salmon. Pour the remaining oil mixture evenly over the veggies. Lightly sprinkle more salt and pepper over the salmon and veggies.
Fold the foil over and seal shut to form packets. Place onto a baking sheet.