Instead of a big bunny cake covered in frosting, why not make this bunny fruit salad for Easter brunch!!
- 2 fresh Pineapples, peeled and diced
- ½ pint blackberries, halved
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- Arrange pineapple in the shape of a bunny head on a large, flat serving platter. Arrange 6 blackberry halves down the middle of each ear. Use 2 kiwi slices for the eyes and 1 strawberry slice for the nose. Cut a slice of kiwi into quarters and place 2 pieces right below the nose for the front teeth. Cut the remaining kiwi into thin strips and arrange on each side of the nose for whiskers. Use the remaining blackberries to form a bow tie under the chin. Fill the rest of the platter with the remaining strawberries.