Creamy Vegan Cauliflower Soup
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Total: 30 mins
This creamy vegan cauliflower soup is so light and simple. One of our favorite veggies, we really enjoy this amazing recipe.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups vegetable broth (500 ml)
- 1 cup unsweetened plant milk of your choice (250 ml)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large pot and add the garlic and onion.
- Cook over medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Add the cauliflower, broth and milk and bring it to a boil. Then cook over medium-high heat for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft.
- Add the salt, black pepper and nutritional yeast and blend using an immersion or a regular blender.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. We added some peas, toasted almond slices, chopped chives and more ground black pepper.