I LOVE this moist and fluffy Gluten Free Gingerbread Loaf! It’s the perfect texture and so easy to whisk together in one bowl! Dairy free and paleo!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the applesauce, coconut sugar, eggs, and molasses.
- Once all the wet ingredients are combined, add the almond flour, tapioca flour, cinnamon, ginger, salt, baking soda, baking powder, allspice, and nutmeg to the bowl.
- Whisk to combine the ingredients.
- Line a 9 inch or 10 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes until the center is set.