|Hot Apple Cider Recipe|
MACROS PER SERVING:
• 5 Calories
• 0g of Fat
• 0g of Protein
• 0g of Net Carbs
Serves 1 Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 5 minutes
- 8 ounces water
- 1 stick cinnamon broken in half
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- liquid stevia extract to taste
- Place the water, cinnamon sticks, and cloves in a saucepan.
- Bring the water to boil then simmer for 5 minutes until very fragrant.
- Spoon the apple cider vinegar into a mug.
- Strain the liquid from the saucepan into the mug.
- Sweeten with liquid stevia to taste and enjoy immediately.