- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup ground parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- coconut oil for frying
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or by hand), combine the eggs, almond meal, parmesan, water, parsley, salt, garlic powder, pepper, crushed red pepper, and oregano until well mixed; add ground turkey and mix until evenly combined.
- Roll turkey mixture into 60 meatballs
- Heat about 1/2-inch of coconut oil in a skillet and fry meatballs, in batches, until golden brown all over and cooked through, turning as needed.
Meatballs can also be baked in a 400F oven for 10-15 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165Fh