Chicken Breast Wrapped in Cream Cheese and Prosciutto is an amazingly easy and healthy way to bake the perfect juicy and delicious chicken breast
- 1 chicken breast
- 1.4 oz. finely sliced prosciutto (Parma ham)
- 1.3 oz. cream cheese (low-fat)
- 5-10 fresh basil leaves (depending on size)
- Place the prosciutto slices on a piece of aluminum foil so the edges overlap slightly.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly onto the prosciutto. PRO TIP: Take the cream cheese out of the fridge 15 minutes before you start using it to let it warm up a little. That will make it much easier to work with.
- Place the fresh basil leaves on top so they cover the cream cheese.
- Gently, wrap the prosciutto, cream cheese, and basil leaves around the chicken breast and grind a little pepper on top (or a lot of pepper if you are like me and love pepper).
- Bake the Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast with Cream Cheese in the oven for 25-30 minutes (depending on how large the chicken breast is) at 380 F (190 C).
- Let the chicken rest for a minute outside the over before cutting and serving. Enjoy!