- 7 oz. smoked salmon
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 51⁄3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh dill or fresh chives
- ½ lemon, the zest
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 oz. lettuce for serving
- Cut the salmon into small, uniform pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and let sit for 15 minutes to let the flavors to develop. Serve on a small lettuce leaf.
This salmon appetizer is incredibly versatile. There are even more veggie options too! For fun, try it with other crunchy vegetables like sliced cucumber, bell pepper, or pea pods