An easy low carb Mexican cauliflower rice that only takes a couple minutes to prepare. And, this simple dish can be made with only 4 common ingredients!
Prep Time: 2 mins Cook Time: 40 mins Total Time: 42 mins
- 6 cups grated cauliflower about 1 head
- 1 can Mexican style diced tomatoes with green chilis (10 ounces) see note
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- dash of red pepper flakes optional
- In 1 1/2 quart baking dish, mix the cauliflower, diced tomato blend, and salt together until well combined.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes, stirring about halfway through. Sprinkle on fresh cilantro and optional red pepper flakes.
If you prefer not to use the canned tomato blend, you can sub with a fresh mix of about 1 cup diced tomatoes, 1/2 small onion (or equivalent dried flakes), 2 green chili peppers chopped, 2 cloves minced garlic, and 2 tablespoons lime juice. Add additional salt if needed.