- 1/2 cup sunflower butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 ounce baking chocolate, unsweetened, squares
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup oats, dry
- 2 1/4 cup rice chex cereal
- In a medium saucepan, combine sunbutter, honey, and unsweetened chocolate pieces.
- Heat over medium-low heat until melted. Stir in vanilla.
- Add quick oats and stir until combined.
- Last, add rice chex and stir. It is ok to break the pieces while stirring.
- In a 9×13 pan, place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom with the sides hanging over the edge.
- Press the chex mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Lift the parchment paper out with the mixture and set on a flat surface.
- Cut into bars. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate the leftovers for up to 2 weeks.