You only need a couple of minutes to whip up these healthy, no-bake bars made with hemp protein. They’re all-natural, nutrient-packed and totally delicious!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 14 bars
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 1 cup (150 g) raw almonds
- 2 cups lightly packed (350 g), soft pitted dates
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (70 g) plain organic hemp protein
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (120 g) almond butter (or nut/seed butter of choice such as PB or tahini)
- First place the nuts in a processor and mix until broken down. It’s okay if there are still some large pieces.
- Add in the dates and continue to mix, stopping to press down as needed.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and process until it forms a thick dough.
- Remove and press into a small square baking pan lined with wax or parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 60 minutes or the fridge for a few hours.
- Remove and cut into 14 bars.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 1 week or the freezer for up to 3 months.