Ingredients For The Cauliflower:
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley, for garnish
For The Buffalo Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Frank’s RedHot sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
For The Blue Cheese Sauce:
- 5 ounces blue cheese (2 ounces for garnish)
- 1/2 cup 2% fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond milk (or whatever milk you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully break down the head of cauliflower into small florets.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, salt & pepper, then add the florets. Stir and coat the cauliflower thoroughly.
- Roast the cauliflower on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the buffalo sauce combine Frank’s sauce, lemon juice, and butter.
- For the blue cheese sauce, melt 2 ounces of blue cheese in a small bowl, then combine with Greek yogurt and mix thoroughly. Add lemon juice, salt, milk, and chopped parsley, then incorporate fully. Crumble in 1 additional ounce of blue cheese for texture, and gently mix this into the sauce so the crumbles remain intact. Salt and pepper to taste.
- When the cauliflower is finished baking, toss with the buffalo sauce, garnish with 2 more ounces of blue cheese crumbles and chopped parsley, and serve with blue cheese sauce on the side.
If you like your Buffalo sauce really hot you could try using Tabasco sauce instead of Frank’s RedHot sauce. It definitely has quite a bit more kick.