Easy to prepare for game day. These gluten-free chicken nuggets always get rave reviews, and are suitable for almost any special diet–they’re Egg & Dairy Free with a Gluten-Free & Grain-Free option, and they freeze well too!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup almond flour (or gluten-free flour blend)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika (use onion powder for AIP)
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (optional – omit for AIP)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- avocado oil (use amount desired. About 1/4 cup should be enough)
- Cut chicken into small chunks, about 1 – 1½ inch chunks. Place in bowl.
- Mix flour with seasonings.
- Sprinkle flour and seasoning mixture over chicken and mix well to coat thoroughly.
- Melt oil (if necessary). Drizzle over chicken and mix to coat lightly.
- Bake in preheated oven (425 degrees for convection / 450 for conventional) until chicken’s internal temperature reaches 180 degrees (about 10 minutes for a convection oven [I love my Hamilton Beach convection oven] and 14 for conventional).